3/28/10

Garden Greenhouse

Cheap Garden Greenhouse Review




I love my greenhouse and the service I had getting it.
It was very easy to mount and I use every day
wheatgrass to grow. I could get a second when I can!




Garden Greenhouse Feature


  • 27-1/2" X 18-1.2" X 10'
  • Sturdy 4-layer greenhouse
  • Wire grid shelves-removeable
  • Zippered plastic roll-up door for easy access
  • Kneling pad




Garden Greenhouse Overview


Sold as each. 27-1/2" X 18-1.2" X 10'. Sturdy 4-layer greenhouse. Wire grid shelves-removeable. Zippered plastic roll-up door for easy access. Kneling pad. Heavy duty casters for easy mobility. Boxed. Manufacturer number: 59. SKU #: 7152465. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Midwest Quality Gloves.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 29, 2010 00:38:29

No comments:

Post a Comment