4/29/10

Steiner 23" Gen Duty Long 1/pr Steiner Welders Gloves

Cheap Steiner 23" Gen Duty Long 1/pr Steiner Welders Gloves Review




I got these to help me fight the thorny bushes in my yard. They are great. I can take the vines with them without fear and not be bitten. I am a small person and those long gloves to finish off my shoulders. I have a little trouble with the sliding down my arm. Maybe I need to arm brace?




Steiner 23" Gen Duty Long 1/pr Steiner Welders Gloves Feature


  • Package Quantity: (1) Pair
  • Type: Welding Gloves
  • Style: Cotton/Foam Lined
  • Size: Large
  • Mat: Shoulder Split Cowhide




Steiner 23" Gen Duty Long 1/pr Steiner Welders Gloves Overview


Leather Welding Gloves Type: Welding Gloves Style: Cotton/Foam Lined Size: Large Mat: Shoulder Split Cowhide



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 29, 2010 15:49:04

No comments:

Post a Comment