6/29/10

Milwaukee 49-17-0113 General Purpose Work Gloves X-Large

Cheap Milwaukee 49-17-0113 General Purpose Work Gloves X-Large Review




Some rudely .. good gloves I bought two pairs each for my wife and me and no where near the help of the second pair. We pass stone, concrete work, PVC pipe handle, cutting, trenching and garden gloves and these are still good as new. Not even wear. They were more expensive than I would have liked to pay but if they last out, even a couple of other pairs of gloves in my store Big Box, then it will be worthwhile .. WWE are both very happy with their shape andstyle.




Milwaukee 49-17-0113 General Purpose Work Gloves X-Large Feature


  • Padded knuckle panel
  • Reinforced fingertips
  • Synthetic leather palm
  • Breathable spandex back
  • Machine washable






*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jun 29, 2010 06:18:33

No comments:

Post a Comment